Policy Effective April 25, 2022.
This website, FraudFindr.com, and FraudFindr’s forensic accounting software (“Site”) are operated and owned by Webber Systems, LLC (“Webber,” “We,” “Our,” or “Us”).
Information We Collect
We may collect personal information (“Personal Information”) from You when You or one of Our customers voluntarily provides it through the Site. This may include Your:
- first and last name;
- email address;
- phone number;
- city and state of residence;
- employer; and
- financial transaction information.
In addition to the above, certain information may be automatically provided by Your browser to Us or to third parties, as discussed in this Policy, when You visit or interact with the Site, such as the IP address that You are using; Your browser type and operating system; the date and time that You accessed the Site; and portions of the Site that You visited. We do not connect this information to any Personal Information, and We view this information only in an aggregated manner to improve the Site, track the level of activity and engagement on the Site, and address technical issues such as performance or crash diagnostics.
The Site may contain web links to third-party websites such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. Information may be collected about You by these third parties when You click on these links. Please note that these third-party websites are owned and operated by third-party companies that are not owned by or affiliated with Us. We have no control over, do not review, and are not responsible for any third party’s website, content, or collection or use of Personal Information. This Policy only applies to this Site. We encourage You to read the privacy policies and/or cookie notices of every website You visit.
No Collection of Children’s Personal Information
We do not specifically market to or knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 18 years old. We reserve the right to delete any Personal Information that We believe to be in violation of this Policy. If You believe that We might have any Personal Information from a child under 16, please let Us know by contacting Us using the information listed at the end of this Policy.
Cookies And Analytics
- Necessary cookies required to make the Site function. For example, they permit Site navigation and improve security.
- Statistics cookies, including cookies employed by services like Google Analytics, a program that tracks website usage and performance.
Do Not Track Signals
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is an optional browser setting that allows You to express Your preferences regarding tracking by advertisers and other third parties. We do not currently respond to DNT signals. Therefore, please be advised that third-party web analytics companies may collect Personal Information about Your online activities over time and across the Site and possibly other websites. We do not control the collection of Your information by third-party web analytics companies.
How Personal Information Is Stored
We use reasonable security practices, including technical and administrative safeguards to protect information. Personal Information that We collect through this Site is protected by Our security measures, which are periodically reviewed. Please do not use email or communication tools on this Site to communicate information to Us that You consider private, sensitive, or confidential. Once We receive Your transmission, We will use reasonable efforts to ensure its security on Our internal systems. If You wish, You may contact Us using the methods provided in Section 12 of this policy.
The Site is operated in and is intended for use only within the United States. If You access the Site outside of the United States or are a citizen or resident of a country other than the United States that has laws and policies governing the disclosure and management of Your Personal Information, You understand and agree that the information that You provide to Us through the Site may be accessed, transferred, stored, and/or maintained by individuals and on systems located within United States. By using the Site, You understand and consent to the collection, storage, processing, and transfer of Your information to Our facilities in the United States, and those third parties with whom We share it as described in this policy. You also understand that the United States may not provide the same level of protections as the laws of Your country.
How Long Personal Information Is Stored
Regarding Personal Information provided when visiting the Site, creating an account, and contacting Us via email or Our contact forms, We retain Your Personal Information only for as long as necessary to comply with your request, provide products and/or services, or as required by law, and generally for no longer than five years. You may also request in writing that We delete and/or discontinue the use of Your Personal Information. Notwithstanding such a request and/or the expiration of the five-year retention period, We may nonetheless retain Personal Information to comply with legal or contractual obligations, resolve disputes, analyze technical issues relating to the Site, respond to law enforcement investigations or inquiries, respond to court orders, enforce Our policies, and take other actions otherwise permitted or required by law.
Please note that Our retention policies do not apply to Personal Information uploaded to Our software by a customer. Your Personal Information shall be stored in accordance with that customer’s data retention policies. If You suspect that Your Personal Information was provided by one of Our customers, please contact the customer directly to learn more about its storage and retention policies, or to make any other requests with respect to that Personal Information.
How Personal Information Is Used
We may use the Personal Information that You voluntarily provide to Us through the Site to fulfill the purposes of Your communication sent via the Contact Us forms and provide You with the information, goods, or services that You may request on the Site. We may also use the Personal Information You upload to the software for internal purposes, which include but are not limited to, improving the software and addressing technical, security, or performance issues.
How Personal Information Is Shared
We do not sell Your Personal Information. We also do not disclose Your Personal Information to any third party except as set forth within this Policy. We may, however, disclose Your Personal Information as follows:
- with Your consent;
- when We believe that disclosure is necessary to protect personal or property rights;
- to protect Your safety or the safety of others;
- to protect and improve Our systems and network;
- to investigate fraud or respond to a government, judicial or other legal request;
- to comply with legal or contractual obligations, resolve disputes, analyze technical issues relating to the Site, respond to law enforcement investigations or inquiries, respond to court orders, enforce Our policies, and take other actions otherwise permitted or required by law; and
- in connection with a corporate change, such as an acquisition or merger.
We may use the following third parties to help Us operate Our business and the Site or to provide services to You. Accordingly, information that We collect through this Site may be provided to these third parties. These third parties include:
- Plaid, a financial services company We use to connect and authenticate Our users’ bank account information for ACH payments processed through Stripe. Plaid’s ability to use and share information is restricted by Plaid’s privacy policies, which may be accessed here: https://plaid.com/legal/#overview.
- Stripe, which allows Us to process payments on the Site. Stripe’s ability to share information is restricted by Stripe’s service agreement, which is available here: https://stripe.com/ssa.
- Our developer, who may access your Personal Information for the sole purpose of troubleshooting and maintaining the Site.
Additional Information For California Consumers
In addition to the information that is contained in this Policy, “Consumers” as defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) may have rights regarding their Personal Information that is collected through this Site. While We are not currently subject to the CCPA, we may voluntarily recognize the rights of California Consumers at our sole discretion. To that end and pursuant to the CCPA, we may collect information from California Consumers as follows, which apply for the 12 months immediately preceding the effective date of this Policy:
Categories of Entities With Whom Data May Be Shared
Name, email address, IP address, and employer.
Security, quality control, managing Site interaction and transactions, and providing services
This information is not sold but may be shared with service providers as explained in the Policy
Internet Usage Information
IP address, information regarding Website usage and interactions
Security, quality control, managing Site interaction and transactions, and providing services
This information is not sold but may be shared with services providers and third-party web analytics companies as explained in the Policy
Data Access, Deletion, and Portability Rights
California Consumers may have the right to request, not more than twice in any twelve-month period, that We disclose certain information about Our collection and use of their Personal Information for the preceding twelve months. Upon Our confirmation of a verifiable Consumer request, We may disclose to You the following information, as applicable, for the twelve-month period prior to the request:
- the categories of Personal Information that We collected from You;
- the categories of sources of Personal Information that We collected about You;
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling Your Personal Information;
- if We sold or disclosed Your Personal Information to a third party for a business purpose: 1) for sales, identify Personal Information categories that each category of third-party recipient(s) purchased and/or 2) for disclosures pursuant to a business purpose, identify the Personal Information categories that each category of third-party recipient(s) obtained.
- the categories of third parties with whom We share that Personal Information; and
- the specific Personal Information that We collected about You.
You may also request deletion of Your Personal Information. Upon Our confirmation of a verifiable Consumer request, We may delete Your Personal Information and/or direct Our service providers to delete the Personal Information unless We need to retain the Personal Information and are permitted to do so by law.
For requests regarding the CCPA, please contact Us using the information set forth below and provide Your name, email address, request, and basis for Your request. If You are a California resident and You believe that We store, use or process Your information on behalf of one of Our customers, please contact that customer if You wish to exercise Your rights under the CCPA. We will support Our customer in responding to Your request to the extent We are able.
We will not discriminate against You for restricting the collection and use of Your Personal Information. Note, however, that these restrictions may inhibit our ability to provide services to You. Unless otherwise permitted by law, We will not:
- deny You goods or services;
- charge You different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties; or
- provide You with a different level of goods or services.
Additional Information For Individuals Located In The European Economic Area Or The United Kingdom
In addition to Your right to receive the information contained in this Policy, You may have the following rights regarding Your Personal Information subject and pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and the United Kingdom GDPR (“UK GDPR”):
- request access to Your Personal Information (Personal Information as defined in this Policy has the same meaning as Personal data pursuant to the GDPR and UK GDPR, and for purpose of this section shall also include information collected through cookies such as IP addresses that relate to an identifiable natural person);
- request correction of Your Personal Information if it is incorrect;
- request that We delete or stop processing Your Personal Information under certain circumstances;
- object to Our processing of Your Personal Information under certain circumstances;
- request that We restrict Our processing of Your Personal Information, and where Our processing is based on Your consent, withdraw that consent;
- request that We transmit Your Personal Information either to You or another service provider under certain circumstances (costs may apply);
- be informed of Your right to complain to a supervisory authority if You feel that We have not complied with applicable laws regulating Your Personal Information (contact information for supervisory authorities may be found at: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm).
Please note that the above rights are not absolute, and We may be entitled to refuse requests where exceptions apply. For more information, or to make a request, please use the information below and provide Your name, email address, request, and basis for Your request. If You are an EEA or UK resident and You believe that We store, use or process Your information on behalf of one of Our customers, please contact the customer if You wish to exercise Your rights pursuant to this section. We will support Our customer in responding to Your request to the extent We are able.
As set forth in this Policy, We process Your Personal Information to comply with Your request for information, services, or products, with Your consent, to comply with applicable laws and/or legal obligations, and for Our legitimate purposes (including to enforce Our policies, analyze technical issues relating to the Site, resolve disputes, improve Your Site experience, and communicate with You regarding information, and products or services that may be of interest to You). We retain Your Personal Information only for as long as necessary to comply with Your request, provide products and/or services, or as required by law, and generally for no longer than five years, or as necessary to comply with legal or contractual obligations and for Our legitimate purposes.
This Policy may change at any time. If this Policy changes, the revised Policy will be posted on this web page. We encourage You to visit this page every time you Use the Site for the applicable and most recent Policy.
How To Contact Us
If You have any questions about Our Policy, wish to file a complaint, or wish to exercise rights that You may have as set forth in this Policy, You can use Our “Get Help & Support” form.
Alternatively, You can call Us at 585-454-9387 or send mail to:
Webber Systems, LLC
104 East Ave
Rochester, NY 14604